OUR VISION AND MISSION
To be leaders through quality and innovation, ability to see the unseen opportunity, ability to solve the unsolved and ability to survive changes.
To strive for excellence in our profession.
Services provided by our law firm include:
- Conducting domestic arbitration under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act 1996 and ICA rules
- Rendering mediation services to clients.
- Executing and challenging enforcement of Arbitral Awards
- Advising clients on the appropriate venue of arbitration and choice of procedural and substantive law
- Appointment of arbitrator through High Court of Delhi and Supreme Court of India
- Representing clients before arbitral tribunals with regard to disputes arising out of agreements containing arbitration clause
- Applying to stay proceedings brought in breach of arbitration clauses
- Draft arbitration agreements and clauses
- Advising clients and handling arbitration cases related to Commercial Contracts, Collaboration Disputes, Contractual Disputes, Construction Agreements, Service Agreements, Joint Venture Agreements, Supply Contracts, Marketing Agreements, Sale Agreements etc.
- Advising clients on conciliation and mediation matters.
- Advising clients on alternative dispute resolution laws and procedures
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE
- Special Leave Petitions
- Transfer Petitions
- Writ petitions
- Matrimonial Disputes such as Divorce and Maintenance
- Matters pertaining to appointment of Guardian and Custody of children
- Custody Claims
- Suits for injunctions
- Recovery Suits
- Consumer Complaints
- Property disputes
- Proceedings under the Public Premises (Eviction of unauthorized occupants) Act
- Suits for eviction, mens profits, and damages
- Suits for specific performance of contract.
- Suits under the Indian Partnership Act.
- Suits relating to infringement of Intellectual Property
- Suits for Mortgage claims
- Suits for Insurance claims
- Motor accident claims before MACT
- Suits for Personal injury claims
- Labour disputes
- Proceedings before the EPF Appellate Tribunal
- Health care litigation
- Environment related cases
- Petitions before the Company Law Board (CLB) for oppression and mismanagement, winding up, etc.
- Proceedings under the Monopolistic and Restrictive Trade Practices Act, SICA and BIFR
- Proceedings before the Debt Recovery Tribunal (DRT)
- Matters under section 138 Negotiable Instruments Act 1881
- Real Estate and Construction disputes
- Proceedings related to telecommunications before Appellate Tribunal under TRAI
- Legal Notices
RESEARCH AND OPINION
We, also conduct property title searches and due diligence, provide a full range of legal research services and solutions to private and public sector companies, firms and individuals. Our experienced lawyers have diversified experience in varied fields of law and render research based services and opinions to our clients on all fields of Corporate Laws, Mergers And Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Taxation, Banking, Real Estate, Intellectual Property Rights, Employment and Industrial Relations, Power and Energy sector, Retail Sector, Litigation, Arbitration and Case Law Research.
We understand the needs and requirements of our clients and provide the best legal solutions at the shortest span of time. We analyse the risks and potentials of the transactions into which our client is entering and assist them in making the right decisions by conducting legal due diligence and investigations.